- Name: A short name for the workflow input
- Description: A short description of the input
- Variable Name: A case-insensitive name to use for templating the value
- Field Type: Type of field (string, limit, offset)
- Sample Value: Sample value of the input
- Required: Is a value required?
- Secure: Should this value be encrypted if saved for reuse?
- Interceptable: Can we intercept this variable via proxy?
- Sample Default: Should the sample value be used as the default?
Each workflow may declare a set of inputs to customize exactly how the workflow executes its tasks. A workflow input can forward its value to one or more tasks within the workflow execution.